[BUSIN001760] Business Analyst
SimVentions, consistently voted one of Virginia's Best Places to Work, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our team! The Analyst will be expected to understand and document user needs for a cyber awareness tool and develop these needs into actionable work items for a software development team. They will also determine system workflows and logic to ensure sufficient usability for the user community.
- Analyze user job functions and perspectives to derive insights for user needs
- Conduct discussions with user community points of contact
- Create/Draft development team work items using tools such as Azure DevOps or GitLab CI/CD
- Conduct analysis on cyber-related research topics, activities, and policies
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with cyber, intelligence, IT, and/or critical infrastructure systems or policy
- Five+ years of experience deriving user requirements for development teams
- Five+ years of experience contributing to working groups focused on user workflows and processes
Preferred Skills & Experience: Experience deriving development team work items in GitLab CI/CD
Due to the requirements in the Safer Federal Workforce Taskforce guidance and the nature of our covered contracts and facilities, all employees may need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a legal exemption with approved accommodation.
Education: BS in a technical discipline preferred
Minimum Clearance: Final Secret Clearance
Location: Dahlgren Office