SimVentions, consistently voted one Virginia's Best Places to Work, is looking for a Mid-Level Full-Stack Software Developer to join our team!
- Utilize skills to develop business tools where code is integrated into SQL database
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with existing tools
- Test completed work prior to submitting for peer review
- Provide some user assistance and outreach
- Occasionally represent team at customer meetings
- Participate in Scrum events
- Participate in tracking work in GitHub or other team collaboration tools such as Jira
- Provide assistance to peers during weekly team work days.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication and team skills
- High level of initiative and self- motivation
- Interest in learning new skills and tools
- Ability to work to goals and timelines established by Scrum team
Due to the requirements in the Safer Federal Workforce Taskforce guidance and the nature of our covered contracts and facilities, all employees may need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a legal exemption with approved accommodation.
Preferred Skills & Experience: Familiarity with web stack technologies (i.e., Spring, Bootstrap, Ajax, React, Hibernate)
Education: BS in Software Engineering, Software Development or Computer Science
Minimum Clearance: Final Secret Clearance
Location: Remote (80%), Dahlgren, VA Office (20%)