[RADAR001887] Radar Engineer II
SimVentions, consistently voted one Virginia's Best Places to Work, is looking for a Radar Engineer II to join our team! The Radar Engineer will support Tactical Software Support Center (TSSC).
- Conduct intelligence research on the latest threat radars
- Create high-fidelity RF simulations
- Perform analysis of current radar
- Create/update threat library data products
Required Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of radar theory and radar applications and the ability to gain knowledge of U.S. Navy EW Systems
- Experience with conducting research and/or performing data analysis
- Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel
Due to the requirements in the Safer Federal Workforce Taskforce guidance and the nature of our covered contracts and facilities, all employees may need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a legal exemption with approved accommodation.
Preferred Skills & Experience: Familiarization with electronic test equipment (oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, RF power meters, and multi-meters)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other related technical degree
Minimum Clearance: Interim Secret
Travel (if applicable): Negligible
Location: Dahlgren - On Base