SimVentions, consistently voted one Virginia's Best Places to Work, is looking for a Software Developer to join our team! The Software Developer will perform Software engineering for analysis, design, development, and test of software as part of an integrated government team.
- Perform software engineering for analysis, design, development, and test of software as part of an integrated government team
- Perform development operations such as configure, automate, and maintain various environments
- Leverage test engineering processes, tools, and techniques related to automated testing.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4-5 years of experience in Java's Object-Oriented Programming
- Proficiency in web development, with the ability to write, implement and deploy web APIs and browser-based front ends
- HTML/CSS experience
Preferred Skills & Experience: Experience with software development, performing software requirements analysis, software design, software coding, software integration and software testing in a corporate or governmental Software Development Environment
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline, or four (4) years of a demonstrated and established knowledge base and subject matter expertise relevant to specific technical disciplines
Minimum Clearance: Ability to Obtain Secret Clearance
Location: Fredericksburg, VA, Potential Telework for local candidate