SimVentions, consistently voted one of Virginia's Best Places to Work, is looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team at Dahlgren NSWC!
Responsibilities: Perform duties as a full-stack developer for complex web-based applications utilizing Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services Gov Cloud
Required Skills & Experience:
Security+ or higher certification
Ten (10) or more years of experience in Agile software web development and micro services, specifically in four of the following technology areas.
1. C# / .NET Core
4. SQL Server or other relational database with graph components
5. Azure DevOps Server (formerly TFS)
8. Big Data cluster
9. Continuous Integration / Continuous Development (CI/CD) pipeline and containerization technologies such as Red Hat Openshift, Kubernetes, and Docker.
10. Automated Testing tools and processes used to support various testing requirements including data, UI, load/performance, security, and contract testing.
11. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Due to the requirements in the Safer Federal Workforce Taskforce guidance and the nature of our covered contracts and facilities, all employees must either be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a legal exemption with approved accommodation.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
Strong programming skills and ability to work independently
Experience with SAFe Agile framework is beneficial, but not required
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
High-level of flexibility, creativity, and innovation.
Education: BS in Computer Science or related discipline