[SPECT001877] SPECTRAL Software Developer
SimVentions, consistently voted one Virginia's Best Places to Work, is looking for all experience levels of Software Developers to join our team, supporting the US Navy’s SPECTRAL Program.
- Responsible for designing, developing, operating and maintaining software, firmware components, or computing systems software for complex SIGINT systems.
- Interface with customers, suppliers, application users and other technical and support personnel to determine appropriate software standards, processes, procedures and tools to best achieve project success.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in software engineering
- Experience with C++, C#, and Java
Preferred Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with software development , performing software requirements analysis, software design, software coding, software integration and software testing in a corporate or governmental Software Development Environment.
- Experience with Naval systems
- Due to the requirements in the Safer Federal Workforce Taskforce guidance and the nature of our covered contracts and facilities, all employees may need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a legal exemption with approved accommodation.
Education: BA/BS in a STEM Discipline
Minimum Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
Location: Sterling, Virginia (On-site)
**This position is future funded and expected to start early April 2023